twitterfacebookinstragramyoutube
Fish4Cat Salmon Mousse for cats
2.19 1.85
Large view

Fish4Cat Salmon Mousse for cats

2.19 1.85
Thanks! We will inform you once it is available

Do you want free shipping?

with Flat rate

We can help you? 900 844 062

M-F 9:30-18:30h

Customers who bought this product also purchased

Share

Delicious wet food for cats 100% natural

The fish4cat range is born this especially delicious moist food, since it is formulated with a 99% of salmon and the remaining 1% of seaweed extract. This mousse is the product most natural and delicious that could take your cat.
In addition, is especially suitable for cats with allergic problems, both how dermatological food, cats with intolerance to gluten and very demanding cats, since its taste will delight them like no other. It is also indicated in cats recovering.


The fish is more food rich in an essential nutrient as it is Omega 3. Among the proven properties of omega-3 fatty acids are anti-inflammatory effects that will help us with the joints, as well as improving the conditions of the sensitive skin, while maintaining a smooth and silky fur in your cat.
The fish are also of high quality protein and very easy to digest.It naturally contains high levels of cartilage, a rich source of chondroitin and Glucosamine, which further helps with joint health.
Latite is being made with 99% of salmon is low in fat and calories which will help you keep your cat to your ideal weight.


Analytic composition:14% Protein; 10% oil; Ash 2%; Fibre 0.5%; Omega 3 2.7%; Omega 6 0.22%.

How to use: is an ideal award that can be given in combination with your usual or only diet.

Available in 99 gr bags.


A period of 3 months is guaranteed before the expiry date, starting from the date you receive your product, or 1 month in case of dairy products or ecologic feed.

Check our full range of productos for Fish4Cats

EAN: 5060084828025

At Tiendanimal we greatly appreciate your opinion. For this reason, the sole reason to evaluate our products, you automatically take part in monthly draw of € 100 to purchase products in our online shop.

  1. Then write your opinion of the product. You can rate it more or less with the stars and upload up to 4 photos or videos.
  2. When we approve your opinion, you'll receive an email with a stake. Remember that if you include photographs or video, you'll get more shares.
  3. The winner of each month will be the person whose participation number matches the ONCE lottery winning number in the the 1st of the following month. Remember that this draw is monthly and the units you get are valid for the current raffle only.

El importe del premio se compartirá, en el caso de que existan coincidencias en la aproximación de la participación con el número ganador por parte de varios participantes.

Recuerda que tienes que estar logado y haber comprado el producto en nuestra web para poder valorarlo. Para entrar en tu cuenta

Do you want more information about this product? Ask Us

In Tiendanimal we want to offer the best service, so we are at your disposal to answer any questions you have about this article. If the question is helpful to other customers, we will publish it in this section anonymously.

Our clients speak about Tiendanimal

Maria Julia

Manresa (24-06-2019)

Excelentes productos, buen precio y los transportistas puntuales.

"Me encanta comprar aquí encuentro todo lo que necesito para mis mascotas."

Paloma

Valencia (24-06-2019)

Tienen todo lo que necesito para mi mascota y más

"Página web muy cómoda para buscar y realizar pedidos, valoración excelente"

Maria Isabel

Palma de Mallorca (24-06-2019)

Me encanta comprar, rápido buenas ofertas y todo de calidad.

"Lo recomiendo 100%"

Julian Andres

Puerto de Mazarrón (24-06-2019)

Es una de las mejores webs para comprar cosas para nuestros amigos los peluditos.

"Precios sin competencia."

Montse

Centellas (23-06-2019)

Me encanta comprar en Tiendanimal por los precios y entrega rápida

"Gracias"

Noni

Guareña (23-06-2019)

Me gusta Tiendanimal y a mi mascota más

"Lo recomiendo todo"

Elena

Galbarruli (22-06-2019)

Recomiendo 100%

"Gracias"

Inés

Almenar (22-06-2019)

Muy fácil encontrar lo que necesitas

"Gracias"

Sonia

Madrid (22-06-2019)

Excelente calidad y muy fácil de encontrar lo que busco.

"Siempre tienen lo que necesito y si algo está agotado te avisan en cuanto lo reponen!!"

Encarnacion

Oropesa (22-06-2019)

Llevo unos años comprando con ustedes y seguiré mientras tenga perros en mi familia

"Todo lo que he comprado hasta ahora me ha ido de maravilla y mis dos labradores lo agradecen. Gracias y continúen así."

See all